Go Green – Sustainability
The employees of Interstate Roofing have made a commitment to sustainability by making the decision to recycle our construction debris, rather than adding to our area landfills… as most other contractors do.
Having an in-house transportation division gives Interstate unparalleled flexibility. We have the ability to ensure proper placement of drop boxes and trailers, timing of delivery and pickup in consideration of our client’s needs, and the ability to take the THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF DEBRIS that come off every roof to a recycling center.
In addition, Interstate offers many “green” products such as Energy Star rated shingles, skylights, solar tubes, solar powered vents and much more. Ask your salesman for more options!
Interstate Roofing Green Facts and Information
- Interstate was featured in the front page of the Daily Journal of Commerce (DJC)
- Interstate has made a commitment to the environment, the community and their customers by pledging to recycle the shingles that they remove during their re-roofing projects.
- Interstate Roofing disposed of over 10,000,000 pounds of construction related debris last year alone. The majority of this will now be recycled rather than going to a landfill!
- We were featured in the living section of the Oregonian
- Interstate is a GAF Certified Green Roofing Contractor
- Interstate has signed the Owens Corning Shingle Recycling Pledge