Interstate Roofing is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
Employing a full time safety Inspector, Interstate has developed a positive working relationship with OSHA and is a regular attendee at safety and insurance conferences.
- Thorough Safety Orientation Training for New Employees
- Pre-Job Safety Plans for all projects
- Daily Job Site Safety Inspections
- Formal Accident Investigation Protocol
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Strict Discipline Program
- Generous Safety Incentives for Employees
- Written Company Safety Policy that Exceeds State Regulations
- Mandatory Company-wide Safety Stand Down Training Quarterly
Year started: 1991
Mobile phone: 503-267-4866
- RIEI – Roof Inspection, Diagnosis & Repair Certification
- RIEI – Roofing Technology (Advanced Course)
- CERTA – Torch Safety Instructor
- GAF – Certified Roofing Technician
- CertainTeed – Certified Roofing Technician
- Certified Forklift Operator
- The Allison Day Spa, Newberg, OR
- People’s Retirement Community, Tacoma, WA
- First Congregational Church, Vancouver, WA
- I am committed to upholding Interstate’s extremely high safety and health standards through education and inspection. My goal is always to eliminate the hazard in all work we do, eliminate injuries and continually shift our corporate culture to that of our company-wide goal of Safety First!